Tuesday, March 16, 2010

WEEKLY RIDDLES!!!!!!!!!!

riddle #1
Jenn picked a book off the highest shelf in her room. On the spine she read "How to Jog". She ran out of the room and opened the book but found it had absolutely nothing to do with jogging. What was the book about?

Riddle #2
A woman owns a shop and the first day she had 13 customers, the second day she had 14 customers, the third 95, and the fourth 62. Following the sequence, how many customers will she have tomorrow?

riddle#3
Eternally I am 1 to 6, Eternally I am 15 to 20, I am always 5, but I am never 21 unless I am flying. What am I?

Riddle #4
With no wings, I fly. With no eyes, I see. With no arms, I climb. More frightening than any beast, stronger than any foe. I am cunning, ruthless, and tall; in the end, I rule all. What am I?

Riddle #5
I never was, am always to be, no one ever saw me, nor ever will. And yet I am the confidence of all who live and breath on this terrestrial ball. What am I?

2 comments:

alainna said...

I am just really not smart enough for any of these! :0)

Taylor Lofton said...

ok #1 is about something other than jogging DUH haha #2 is 7, #3 is cards, #4 is YOUR FACE!!!!, #5 is God OH YEAH I WIN WOOT WOOT!!! and richard helped but he doesn't get any praise