Friday, March 12, 2010

6 Ways To Make Some Money!


So Pioneer Boot Camp is approaching fast and many of us are getting in panic mode "How am I going to get $225 before April 25th!?" I have listed a few ideas. But first let me just tell you, waiting around hoping that someone will sponsor you or just whining "I dont have the money" isnt the way to go. If you want money you ARE going to have to work for it. So instead of those Saturday morning cartoons or an after school nap get out there and work! I promise you when PBC comes, you will be glad you did!

1. Have a Garage Sale! - Yes that time is already here and you would be amazed at how much money a garage sale could bring in! Ask your aunts uncles cousins and neighbors if they have anything they dont want that they would offer to give and VWALLA. I wouldnt be suprised if this one idea brought in all your money!

2. Door To Door
- I know this can be discouraging but if you keep at it you might surprise yourself! If you are knocking and people keep saying "No there is nothing I have but thank you" then take a different approach maybe you can ask "I was wondering if you would like your car washed? I can also detail the inside for you if you would like me to" Or start with "Hello Sir, I am trying to raise some money so I can go to a church youth camp. I am a hard worker and would like to know if you have any odd jobs around that I could for a few bucks" (adding in a few bucks makes it more appealing and they might end up paying you more if you work really hard anyway!)

3. Craigslist
- For those who dont have cars this one might be a little tough. But i would still look to see if there are any odd jobs in your neighborhood that people need done! You would be suprised!

4. Baby sit
- Girls whether you like it or not this is a GREAT way to make a few extra bucks. Ask friends and family if they want a date night out and that youd be HAPPY to watch their brats...i mean cute little johnny and sue!

5. Sell Water
- Any of you like the incline? Garden of the Gods? If you can wake up early as well take a couple boxes of bottle water and sell them for $1.00

6. Popsicles, Ice Cream, Soda
- Saturday at memorial park could be a great way to sell some of these things at the park! If I think of more Ill post them on here...but theres a start! If you think of more please leave them in the comments!

No comments: