Thursday, March 18, 2010

Testimony time with Nic Lofton


Hi my name is Nic Lofton, I grew up in church and knew right from wrong. There's no excuse except for compromise that I fell into sin early, but my parents divorced when I was nine and that helped my downward spiral into Hell. With no more direct male Christian influence in my life I began a double-faced life and lived for Satan at school and God at church. Eventually I decided that serving my flesh was easier then serving God and went that way for a while. In 2007 I moved to my father's house and God really tested me. I didn't think I'd passed but my heart became softer through it all and I opened myself to God for the first real time in my life. At the '07 youth camp with Pastor Paul as the guest speaker, I decided I didn't want my heart or life's key to get imprinted with the wrong notches and gave my life to God. It was a struggle and took a whole year to give everything to God but at the '08 camp with Pastor Mario I was 100% broken and gave my heart and life 100% to God. Since then I started ushering, inherited a gift on the drums to give God glory and praise in youth and the band Exodus, and have seen God's hand move mightily through me at school and such places. God is great and the world is fake so I'm never going back.


1 comment:

Taylor Lofton said...

"thanks for messing up the end of my video jeremey" nic.