Heres a concept...get an object, it could even be a cookie sheet as Tim proved to us, sit on the top of an icy hill and HAVE THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE! Who woulda thunk it to be so easy to have sooooo much fun!
This was quite possibly the best sledding trip VWO Youth Groups have ever seen! We loaded into not one, not two, but three vans (thats a whole lotta people) and headed into the unknown depths of the great Woodland Park! We hit up two sledding spots - both were super duperly fun, and we zoomed down hills at frightfully fast speeds.
- Blake climbing up the REALLY big hill with lots of trees that God didn't really intend for sledding and then blazed down the dirt/snow filled hill inevitably hitting a tree. ouch.
- Robert saved annabelle's life. no joke. a sled with a hefty person went zooming down the icy slope both the rider and annabelle not paying much attention. Everyone screamed "Annabelle" and in the knick of time robert ran in grabbed her jacket and became a real life hero.
- Little Josh through the hamster. that was sad.
- Numerous poor folk were white washed to their end.
- At the end everyone decided to make a line grab hands....3 2 1 take off... see video!
If you didn't go you should have! If you did...you know why!