Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Seeing Yourself Through God's eyes

Have you guys ever looked back on your life and think I've jacked up so much... how could God love me? I know I've thought that. Well last night I had a revelation. Even before we was born God knew all the mistakes we would make and He still loves us. He still has a plan for our lives. Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart... ~ Jeremiah 1:5 It really blows my mind. He can move in us no matter what we did in our past as long as we surrender to Him. Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold all things have become new ~2 Corinthians 5:17. When there is true repentance God won't look at your past and say Oh so-and-so is a failure what He sees is your potential. He is still willing to use you if you are still willing to follow Him. So don't let mistakes hinder your walk with God, purge yourself of sin and continue to serve the Lord.

No comments: