Thursday, November 26, 2009

happy thanksgiving!


while searching for a few great thanksgiving jokes I quickly discovered that the joke writers break out the tackiest for this holiday!

if you know of some better ones PLEASE leave a comment!

what's the key to a great thanksgiving dinner?
the turKEY

why did they let the turkey join the band!
he had the drumsticks

how did the mayflower show it loved america?
it hugged the shore

can a turkey jump higher than the empire state building
yes- buildings can't jump :0)

and to all a happy thanksgiving from remnant youth!

Posted by ShoZu

1 comment:

odarolocog said...

Wow, you weren't kidding about the jokes. I tried to track down a good one, and the only thing more corny then them all was the corn I ate on Thanksgiving!
Actually, I didn't eat corn on Thanksgiving; that was just my way of adding to the lameness of Thanksgiving jokes.