Thursday, August 19, 2010

Youth Spotlight: G.O.'s Testimony


I grew up in church my whole life but the first time I gave my life to Jesus was in 2005 at youth camp before my freshman year of highschool. But going back to school instead of giving my all to Jesus I strived to be popular and I got what I wanted. This went on until I was a junior in highschool. During a football game that year I was seriously injured and it put me out half of the season. I was mad and scared at the same time because the doctors said I had to get surgery. I didn't want to get surgery because I wanted to go to college. But God got a hold of my heart during this time and I realized He was more important than the popularity or anything else and my future was in His hands. That is when I gave my life back to Jesus during conference on a Friday night. God has changed me since then, I've had struggles and hard times but God has always been there for me and brought me through it. I thank Him for everything He's done for me.

No comments: