Tuesday, January 26, 2010

We Post. You Decide.

Cookie Contest:

This week we had a cookie contest to ensure our fundraiser cookies being as cute as a button (or is some cases a butterfly)

The winner of the contest will receive a free item from the snack bar before our departure to Cheyenne! Please cast your vote for the cutest cookie!

sorry i know we missed pictures of some, but i think all the highlights are here and jordan, you made cupcakes so...

Thanks for the comments and for all the contenders!


1

2

3

4

5

6


7 comments:

JB said...

6!

Chantelly said...

tie between 1 & 5

alainna said...

I vote 1...hands down

Natalie said...

1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OsKerr said...

2 wins because that's the only one I ate

odarolocog said...

Have to go with number 1, although numero cinco is close behind. I didn't even see the other four on Sunday! That must mean they made up for their looks with their taste.

Pinky said...

I like the look of number 1&5 how ever I didnt get to try them because they were all gone. So I guess That means that they were very good.