Friday, December 18, 2009

Fun thing of the week

Alright guy's this is what you have to do. below are a few quotes, you have to guess what Christmas movie they are from without cheating this means no asking other people or looking online!

whoever is the first to do it by monday night 5:30 P.M. wins! ( and gets a prize!)

#1 "This little green one here seems to need a home."I don't care. We'll decorate it and it'll be just right for our play. Besides, I think it needs me."

#2 "You stink. You smell like beef and cheese! You don't smell like Santa. "

#3 "Kids are scared of the dark. You're afraid of the dark, too, Marv"

#4 " I must stop Christmas from coming... but how? I MEAN - in what way? "

#5 "You'll never fit in! Now you come to elf practice, learn how to wiggle your ears, chuckle warmly, go hee-hee and ho-ho, and important stuff like that. A dentist! Good grief!" I think it's a handsome nose. Much better than that false one you were wearing."

#6 "Come in! Come in, and know me better, man!"

Alright good luck and NO CHEATING!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

What, no pictures?! lol :D

Chantelly said...

Ok, ok here it goes!

1.Charlie Brown
2.Elf
3.Home Alone
4.How the Grinch Stole Christmas
5.Rudolph
6.A Christmas Carol (Scrooge)

Natalie said...

1. IDK
2. Elf
3. IDK
4. How the Grinch Stole Christmas
5. Rudolph the Rednosed Reindeer
6. A Christmas Carol

TRENT said...

Trent says

1. A Charlie Brown Christmas
2. Elf
3. Home Alone 2
4. How the Grinch Stole Christmas(starring Jim Carrey)
5. Rudolph
6. A Chrismas Carol

Anonymous said...

I was going to post the winning answers, but the winning answers have already been said! Why you stealing my triumph Marshall!